Disclaimer Of Warranty
All information on this Website is provided “AS IS” without warranty of any kind. Bourne Capital Partners, L.L.C. d/b/a Bourne Partners (“BOURNE PARTNERS”) makes no representations, guarantees or warranties, either express or implied, as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information contained on this Website and expressly disclaims any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose and disclaims any obligation to update or correct any information contained in this Website that may become inaccurate or dated.
Limitation Of Liability
By accessing this Website, you assume all of the risk associated with using it. BOURNE PARTNERS is not liable for any losses or harm to you and/or any third parties as a result of visiting this Website and/or the use of information obtained on this site, including but not limited to, personal or business financial losses, damage to computer hardware, software, or destruction of data due to a virus. In no event will BOURNE PARTNERS, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, contractors, suppliers, licensors or successors be liable to you for damages of any kind, including, but not limited to, direct, special, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages arising from your use of this Website even if you notify BOURNE PARTNERS of such possibility.
When using this site, you agree not to use E-mail to send messages to Bourne Partners Strategic Capital giving instructions about your membership in a fund of funds or direct investment. BOURNE PARTNERS will not be liable for any act or failure to act based on an E-mail message that you have sent to BOURNE PARTNERS. You agree to assume sole responsibility for any action taken in good faith by BOURNE PARTNERS based upon any E-mail message received by BOURNE PARTNERS from you. WARNING: All E-mail sent to or from this Website address will be received or otherwise recorded by the BOURNE PARTNERS corporate E-mail system and is subject to archival, monitoring or review by, and/or disclosure to, someone other than the recipient.
BOURNE PARTNERS may from time-to-time provide “hypertext links” and/or “hyperlinks” on its website for your convenience but it has not reviewed these linked sites for accuracy of contents and makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility for the content or use of a linked site. Your use of a linked site is at your own peril, and BOURNE PARTNERS assumes no responsibility or liability for any losses or adverse consequences resulting from your and/or a third party’s use of a linked site.
Limitation To U.S. Residents
This Website is intended for use by residents of the United States only. Investors outside of the United States are governed by different regulations and laws that have not been included in this site. Therefore, BOURNE PARTNERS may request proof of citizenship from persons accessing this site.
The information contained on this Website is protected by a copyright. If you download any information from this site, you agree that you will not copy it or re-distribute it to any other person or persons or remove or conceal the copyright on such information.
Trademark/Service Mark Notices
Bourne Capital Partners, Bourne Partners, Bourne Partners Healthcare Merchant Banking, Bourne Partners Securities, Bourne Partners Alternative Assets, Bourne Partners Strategic Capital, and Insight + Action are pending registration as trademarks/service marks of Bourne Partners and its affiliates.
Other brand and product names which appear on this site are the trademarks/service marks of their respective owners, including:
- SIPC is a registered trademark of the Securities Investor Protection Corporation.
- Microsoft VB Script, Windows, Microsoft SQL and Microsoft are registered service/trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.
- FINRA is a trademark of the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority, Inc.
- Adobe and Acrobat Reader are registered trademarks of Adobe Systems Inc.
- All other trademarks/service marks cited here are the property of their respective owners and may not be used without written permission. Featured logos are service/trademarks of their respective owners and may not be used without written permission.
By accessing the BOURNE PARTNERS Website, you agree to the following additional terms and conditions:
1) Services Provided
BOURNE PARTNERS provides electronic access to certain services and information (“Services”) to you through its website. The Services include, but are not necessarily limited to, the provision of information (“Information”) through the Site. BOURNE PARTNERS may cancel or change the Services or registration requirements at any time upon printed or electronic notice to you. Your use of the Services following the posting or notice of any changes will constitute acceptance of any such changes.
2) Use Codes
As part of the registration process, you may be asked to select a user name and password. The user name and password are for your personal use only. You shall at all times maintain the confidentiality of the user name and password and shall not disclose them to any third party. You shall be fully responsible for all statements made and acts or omissions that occur while your user name and password are being used. BOURNE PARTNERS shall not be responsible for any breach of security caused by your failure to maintain the confidentiality of the user name or password. You shall notify your Registered Representative at BOURNE PARTNERS immediately in the event of loss, theft, disclosure or unauthorized use of your user name or password. BOURNE PARTNERS may terminate your access to the Services in connection with unauthorized use of your user name or password or at any time without prior notice.
You acknowledge and consent to the tape recording or any form of electronic recording by BOURNE PARTNERS for its uses and purposes of any communication, information or data used or input in connection with your use of the Services, whether electronic or otherwise.
4) Electronic Communication
If you communicate electronically by sending an E-mail message to BOURNE PARTNERS, you shall not use E-mail for the transmission of orders to purchase or sell a security or to transfer funds or securities, or to transmit any personal credit information (including credit card numbers), to give notice of a change of address, or to give any time-sensitive instruction or any instruction affecting any account(s) at BOURNE PARTNERS. BOURNE PARTNERS shall have no liability for any actions taken or any omissions to act as a result of any E-mail message sent to BOURNE PARTNERS.
5) Property Rights In Information And Services; Suitability And Compliance With Law
- The Services and any Information associated with the Services are for personal, non-commercial use only. You may download the Information to your computer or other electronic data processing equipment and print out a hard copy for personal reference and use by you only. You shall never remove any copyright or other notices contained on any such Information.
- You acknowledge that the Services and the Information are the property of BOURNE PARTNERS or of third-parties that have supplied or licensed information to Bourne Partners and are protected by applicable copyright, patent, trademark or other intellectual property law. Except as expressly authorized herein, you shall not reproduce, transmit, sell, display, distribute, publish, broadcast, circulate, modify, disseminate, or commercially exploit any of such Information or any of the Services provided in any manner (including electronic, print or other media now known or hereafter developed) without the prior written consent of BOURNE PARTNERS You shall not use the Information or Services for any unlawful purpose. You shall comply with any request made by BOURNE PARTNERS for the purpose of protecting rights in the Information and Services.
- Although the Information includes material about the investment process generally as well as research commentary relating to specific securities, BOURNE PARTNERS does not intend to provide investment advice through the Site, does not represent that any such securities are suitable for you or for any particular person and does not through this Site recommend the purchase, sale or holding of any securities mentioned in the Information. You shall make an independent evaluation of the investment merits and suitability of any such securities for your particular situation. Such Information shall not be deemed to be a solicitation of a transaction by BOURNE PARTNERS or any other person.The research analyses included in the Information contained on the Site reflects the authors’ analyses as of the date written. The accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any Information contained on the site cannot be guaranteed and is subject to change. BOURNE PARTNERS shall have no obligation to update the Information to reflect circumstances that may occur after the earlier of the date first appearing on the Site or the date contained on the Information. Neither the Services nor any of the Information is intended to be used as tax or legal advice. You shall consult with your tax and legal advisors for such advice and shall not rely on any Information at the Site.
- In the event any of the Services or any links included on the Site provide access to any World Wide Web site or Internet location or provide information obtained from any company, organization or person other than BOURNE PARTNERS, or any access to any other Internet location, you acknowledge and agree that BOURNE PARTNERS shall not be responsible for any such information or for any information found in or at any such World Wide Web site or Internet location or source of information, or for your use of such information. Such information and links, if any, are provided only as a convenience and not as a result of any endorsement of the site or its contents by BOURNE PARTNERS There are inherent risks in the use of any software or information found on the Internet, all of which risks are assumed fully by you by making any use of the Services.
- Transmission or use of any material in violation of this Agreement, or any applicable law, rule or regulation (whether of the United States or other countries), or the rights of any third party is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to, copyrighted material, material which is defamatory, threatening, obscene, lewd or indecent, material protected by trademark, trade secret or patent laws, or material that results in an invasion of privacy.
6) Warranties And Limitation Of Liability Regarding The Services
- THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, SEQUENCE OR TIMELINESS OF THE INFORMATION CANNOT BE GUARANTEED. BOURNE PARTNERS AND ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS, CONTRACTORS, SUPPLIERS AND LICENSORS SHALL NOT HAVE ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, OR OTHER DAMAGES YOU MAY INCUR FOR ANY RELIANCE BY YOU ON INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE BOURNE PARTNERS SITE OR FOR THE RELIABILITY, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, SEQUENCE OR TIMELINESS THEREOF, OR FOR ANY DELAYS OR ERRORS IN SUCH INFORMATION OR IN THE TRANSMISSION OR DELIVERY OF ANY PART OF THE INFORMATION OR SERVICES, OR FOR ANY UNAUTHORIZED USE OF E-MAIL OR ANY OTHER SERVICES.
- NO DECISIONS TO MAKE AN INVESTMENT SHOULD BE MADE BASED ON ANY INFORMATION ACCESSED ON OR THROUGH THE SITE. BOURNE PARTNERS MAY MODIFY OR DISCONTINUE THE AVAILABILITY OF THE SERVICES TO ANY PERSON AT ANY TIME. YOU AGREE NOT TO ASSERT ANY CLAIM AGAINST BOURNE PARTNERS OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES, CONTRACTORS, SUPPLIERS OR LICENSORS FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF ANY OF THE SERVICES OR FROM ANY DISCONTINUATION OR MODIFICATION OF ALL OR PART OF THE SERVICES OR INFORMATION.
- EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT, BOURNE PARTNERS AND ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS, CONTRACTORS, SUPPLIERS AND LICENSORS PROVIDE THE INFORMATION “AS IS” AND HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ERROR-FREE AND UNINTERRUPTED SERVICES. NEITHER BOURNE PARTNERS NOR ITS AGENTS, CONTRACTORS, SUPPLIERS OR LICENSORS MAKES ANY DOES NOT WARRANTY, GUARANTY, OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OR ASSUMES ANY LIABILITY WHATSOEVER REGARDING (i) THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE SERVICES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY FINANCIAL RESULTS BASED ON USE OF THE SERVICES OR INFORMATION OR ANY DELAY OR LOSS OF USE OF THE SERVICES, OR (ii) SYSTEM PERFORMANCE AND EFFECTS ON OR DAMAGES TO SOFTWARE AND HARDWARE IN CONNECTION WITH ANY USE OF THE SITE, SERVICES, AND INFORMATION.
- IN ADDITION TO AND WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, YOU AGREE THAT BOURNE PARTNERS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY HARM CAUSED BY THE TRANSMISSION, THROUGH THE SERVICES OR INFORMATION, OF A COMPUTER VIRUS, OR OTHER COMPUTER CODE OR PROGRAMMING DEVICE THAT MIGHT BE USED TO ACCESS, MODIFY, DELETE, DAMAGE, CORRUPT, DEACTIVATE, DISABLE, DISRUPT, OR OTHERWISE IMPEDE IN ANY MANNER THE OPERATION OF THE SERVICES OR ANY SOFTWARE, HARDWARE, DATA OR PROPERTY OF YOURS OR ANY OTHER PERSON.
- IN ADDITION TO AND WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, BOURNE PARTNERS MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY REGARDING THE QUALITY, SAFETY, ACCURACY, OR SUITABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION OR SOFTWARE FOUND ON ANY WORLD WIDE WEB OR INTERNET SITE NOT UNDER BOURNE PARTNERS’S CONTROL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY SITE THAT MAY BE ACCESSED THROUGH A LINK AVAILABLE ON THE BOURNE PARTNERS SITE.
- BOURNE PARTNERS AND ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS, CONTRACTORS AND LICENSORS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSSES OR DAMAGES INCURRED BY YOU OR BY ANY PERSON UTILIZING YOUR USER NAME AND PASSWORD RELATED IN ANY WAY TO USE OF THE SERVICES AND INFORMATION OR FOR LOSSES CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE, ACTIONS OR FAILURE TO ACT OF ANY THIRD PERSON OR FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARE REASONABLY FORESEEABLE), OR FOR ANY LOSS THAT RESULTS FROM A CAUSE OVER WHICH BOURNE PARTNERS OR ANY OTHER SUCH ENTITY DOES NOT HAVE CONTROL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, FAILURE OF ELECTRONIC OR MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, STRIKES, FAILURES OF COMMON CARRIER OR UTILITY SYSTEMS, SEVERE WEATHER, OR OTHER CAUSES BEYOND THEIR BOURNE PARTNERS’S CONTROL.
You acknowledge that information created, input or developed in connection with the use of the Services can be accessed through the Internet and that there can be no assurance that such information, any Information provided through the Services, or any communication through E-mail will remain secure. BOURNE PARTNERS may disclose such information to its employees, representatives, officers, agents, contractors and affiliates, as well as governmental entities (a) for any purpose related to the conduct of BOURNE PARTNERS’s business or to the offering, providing or maintaining of the Services, (b) to comply with applicable rules, orders, subpoenas or other legal process, or in order to give information to any regulatory authority, government agency or official requesting such information, or (c) for any other legitimate business purpose.
8) Governing Law
This Agreement and all the terms herein shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of North Carolina without giving effect to principles of conflicts of law.
Resale and/or any commercial redistribution of the Services or Information is not permitted. Your rights and obligations under this Agreement may not be assigned without the prior written permission of BOURNE PARTNERS.
BOURNE PARTNERS may modify this Agreement at any time upon written notice or posting to the Site. If you use the Services (or any of them) after such notification of changes in the Agreement, you shall be bound by all such changes. Should any term or provision of this Agreement be deemed or held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining terms and provisions shall continue in full force and effect.
BOURNE PARTNERS’s failure to insist at any time upon strict compliance with any term of this Agreement, or any delay or failure on BOURNE PARTNERS’s part to exercise any power or right given to BOURNE PARTNERS in this Agreement, or a continued course of such conduct on BOURNE PARTNERS’s part, or any combination of the foregoing shall at no time operate as a waiver of such power or right, nor shall any single or partial exercise preclude any other future exercise. All rights and remedies of BOURNE PARTNERS in this Agreement are cumulative and not exclusive of any other rights or remedies which BOURNE PARTNERS otherwise has at law or equity.
You hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless BOURNE PARTNERS and all of its directors, officers, employees, control persons, vendors, contractors, suppliers, licensors and agents from and against any and all claims, losses, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees and costs) arising out of or related to your breach of agreements, representations and warranties contained in this Agreement or the use of the Services or Information under your user name or password (i) in violation of this Agreement, (ii) in violation of any rights of BOURNE PARTNERS or any other person indemnified hereunder, including (but not limited to) copyright, patent, trade secret, trademark, or other intellectual property rights and publicity and privacy rights, or (iii) in violation of any applicable law, rule or regulation, or (iv) in violation of your agreement to maintain the security of your user name and password in accordance with the Agreement. This indemnification shall be binding upon you and your executors, heirs, successors and assigns.
10) Linked Sites
You may access additional information through the accompanying links, subject to these conditions: Such information was not prepared by BOURNE PARTNERS and is not subject to the control of BOURNE PARTNERS BOURNE PARTNERS shall have no liability for any loss or damage resulting in any manner from such information or from any access to, or use of, such information, whether as to its accuracy, timeliness, currency, sequence, display, usefulness, completeness, suitability for any purpose or otherwise, including (but not limited to) any losses arising from any investment transaction made on the basis of any such information.
Disclaimer Of Warranty And Limitation Of Liability
All information available on our site is provided “AS IS” without warranty of any kind. BOURNE PARTNERS makes no representations, guarantees or warranties, either express or implied, as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information and expressly disclaims any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose and disclaims any obligation to update or correct any information that may become inaccurate or dated.
By downloading this information, you assume all of the risk associated with using it. BOURNE PARTNERS is not liable for any losses or harm to you and/or any third parties as a result of use of information downloaded including but not limited to, personal or business financial losses, damage to computer hardware, software, or destruction of data due to a virus. In no event will BOURNE PARTNERS, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, contractors, suppliers, licensors or successors be liable to you for damages of any kind, including, but not limited to, direct, special, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages arising from your use of this information even if you notify BOURNE PARTNERS of such possibility.