Opportunities to work with Bourne Partners.
While we typically interview undergraduates in the fall for a start date after graduation the following spring/summer, we are always evaluating our hiring needs and encourage qualified Analyst candidates interested in an opportunity at Bourne Partners to please submit their resume and cover letter through the link below.
Internships + Experience
Bourne Partners offers internship opportunities as part of our Bourne to Succeed ProgramTM to enthusiastic and hard-working students interested in gaining M&A transaction experience.
Bourne to Succeed Winter, Spring & Fall Analyst Program Opportunities
Please include in your cover letter an outline of the program structure that fits your availability.
- Flexibly structured 8 to 10-week programs
- Exposure to a variety of responsibilities across different functional areas
Bourne to Succeed Summer Analyst Program Opportunities
Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis from September 1 through February 15 for the upcoming summer.
- Fully-immersive 12-week program
- Fast-paced and challenging environment
- Expectations and responsibilities reflective of full-time analyst/associate roles